Language Exchange Partner on Skype 2021 | learn English

Language Exchange Partner on Skype  2021

Language Exchange Partner on Skype  2021
Language Exchange Partner on Skype  2021

I know it's not easy to find a language exchange partner to speak English to. If you want to improve your English you need to speak English every day. It's not hard to speak English but to find someone whose English is at your level or higher.

some learners say I should speak English with an English native speaker and if I don't find one, then my English will not improve. I tell you what, this is not true. All you need is to find an English language partner; find anyone who is willing to do a language exchange. They speak English to you and you speak your native language to him or her.

Everyone wants to learn a new language- that's exciting! I've made this article to let you write your Skype name so that other partners who are interested in talking with you and exchanging their language with you, add you on Skype.

Write your Skype name in a comment below to find the language partner. Write your native language, and the language you want to learn or practice.

By the way, I am an English teacher. I'm currently learning Chinese. So, I can do a language exchange with you. English for Chinese.

please note: in order to write your Skype name or ID or email, you need to log in to your Gmail account first.

Comments
9 comments
  • Mr.Zaki Badr
    Mr.Zaki Badr June 11, 2020 at 8:54 AM

I exchange English for Chinese
    My Skype name: first.love183

replydelete
    • Unknown
      Unknown January 30, 2021 at 3:09 AM

Hello. My name is Roman. I'm from Ukraine. I would like to improve my English. My skype is roman747788

replydelete
      • Mr.Zaki Badr
        Mr.Zaki Badr February 4, 2021 at 12:35 AM

Welcome.

• Arunkumar.N
        Arunkumar.N June 15, 2021 at 1:23 AM

I exchange Tamizh for English.
        My skype Name: live:.cid.b748bffd6b09b74

replydelete
        • Mr.Zaki Badr
          Mr.Zaki Badr December 9, 2021 at 9:15 AM

Welcome

• Unknown
          Unknown November 23, 2021 at 11:08 PM

I am a native Mandarin speaker and was born and raised in China. I speak perfect Mandarin without any accent and is familiar with our culture. I have also been studying in Canada for 9 whole years. I love watching British TV series (like Doctor Who), and I am very interested in British culture. I am looking for a British English language partner to chat with me about the culture and help me change my accent. If you speak English with British accent and is interested to become a language partner with me, please contact me via email or Wechat, I can use any app when we become language partner! My email is olivehe77@gmail.com and my Wechat is Olive0077.

replydelete
          • Mr.Zaki Badr
            Mr.Zaki Badr December 9, 2021 at 9:16 AM

I am an English teacher with an American accent. Welcome.

• Unknown
            Unknown November 28, 2021 at 10:45 AM

I'm Amir from Iran and I want to improve my English. My Skye ID is hjhussaini
            I also can help you to learn Persian.

replydelete