free online English speaking club on Zoom
|free online English speaking club on Zoom
This service is offered by Learn Special English by Mr.Zaki
To register for this free service, all you need to do is as follows:
🔴 like and follow our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/LearnSpecialEnglish2
🔴 subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://bit.ly/EnglishChannel1
🔴subscribe to our YouTube Channel (only English): https://bit.ly/LearnSpecialEnglish1
🔴 follow our Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/learnspecialenglish1/
🔴 like and follow our TikTok page: https://firstname.lastname@example.org
🔴 Join our English-speaking Club on Telegram https://t.me/Learn_Special_English
🔴 Follow our official Twitter account: https://twitter.com/SpecialEnglish2
🔴 Write your email by filling out the form below to receive the link to join our English conversation club on Zoom.
How to register for the conversational English-speaking club on Zoom?
|How to opt-in to our email list for an online free speaking club
If you use Yahoo mail, you will see our email in your primary inbox.
+ The dates and times will be sent with the link to your email before we start the English conversation club on Zoom each day.
+ You may install Zoom (Android app) on your mobile phone from this link:
+ You can install Zoom (IOS app) on your iPhone from this link:
Or download it onto your PC or laptop:
+ Please note:
- This is a free English conversation club, not a language course. The purpose of it is to help you practice the language you already know.
- However, if you want to take a language course, you may contact us through WhatsApp/Zalo/WeChat: +20 1027871551 / +20 1220 94 28 96 or
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Learnspecialenglish1
- The free sessions of the English conversation club might be live on Facebook and recorded.
+ Check our free lessons on our website:
+ Donation (optional):
We will be pleased to receive your donation if you want to help us do this service many times.
2.28 USD (2 dollars and 28 cents) (you may pay through VISA/MasterCard...)
or you may send any amount you like via PayPal: email@example.com
another way to send money through PayPal is via this link:
+ Rules to follow:
- No religious talks
- No political talks
- Be friendly
- Respect all members.
- Please don't interrupt the conversation unless you've been given permission to talk. We'll allow everyone to listen and talk to each other.
- This is not for dating.
- Since it's a multinational group, only the English language is allowed.
How are we going to speak English on Zoom?
What languages are allowed by the host?
When are the meetings held?
What about the time zone difference between countries?
You may check the time zone of Egypt and your country through this website:
How to check the time zone of Egypt and my country?
Follow the pictures:
|Free online English speaking club on Zoom
|Free online English-speaking club on Zoom
Then write your country (for example, Vietnam )
|free online English-speaking club on Zoom
Is it an international group to practice speaking English online for free?
How many hours will be spent each time with the English-speaking partner online?
Is it only audio chat or video chat, or both?
Can I find a language exchange partner on Zoom?
How to use the 60 minutes when I attend this conversation club?
Can I register or join to practice speaking English online for free more than one time?
How to be fluent in the English language?
Are there free sites and resources that are common to improve my grammar or speaking skills?
Can we just play a game to learn the language without paying fees?
How to improve my accent?
What are the best pieces of advice to learn English and speak English like a native English speaker?
- Different levels need friends to help them with language learning issues. To do well in communication, if you are a beginner, you must use suitable materials. People should have fun while learning or teaching lessons online.
- A good teacher knows how to conduct sessions online whether he or she is from London or his or her nationality is Canadian or American.
- Students need to carefully recognize their errors or mistakes in the English language.
- Students need to discuss different topics, not just the same boring topic: what's your name? where are you from?
- You need to study English every day to improve your pronunciation. This will allow you to be understood. Your message will be clear.
- It is very good to watch English movies with subtitles. This will give you many ideas and vocabulary.
- Finding serious learners and partners. I mean, they like to learn and speak English every day.
- To continue learning, you need to have motivation; it will greatly assist you in language learning.
- During the quarantined time, it's better to take advantage of online platforms such as Zoom to speak in real-time with a person with a camera to make it more effective.
- Reasons for learning a language are many. One wants to learn English to play the piano. Thus they will be able to understand the courses they are taking.
- " easier said than done," someone said, so I'd tell you, this will be really good when you interact and speak every day.
- Practice, Practice, and practice conversations and spoken English daily, especially with teachers.
- If you are a teacher, then teach English on Skype or Zoom. Actually, teaching is a form of practicing the language as a free talk; you learn when you speak.
Our latest English conversation club on Zoom on April 2nd, 2021
Paid online one-to-one or English group classes:
Since the English free-speaking club on Zoom is free, we don't do it every day. However, y
Kids are the future of everyone's country. Helping kids learn an international language is the parents' duty. We confirm the best time to learn English on Zoom is for children at early stages, starting from a young age, such as 5 years old. We teach curriculums designed for kids to boost their language skills: listening, reading, writing, and speaking.
If you speak Arabic and want a teacher to help you learn English, check this, Learn English On Zoom