Proofreading and Editing: common writing mistakes| Udemy English courses
|Proofreading and Editing: common writing mistakes| Udemy English courses|
Proofreading and Editing: common writing mistakes
What you'll learn
- What to proofread?
- What to edit?
- common writing mistakes
- common grammar mistakes
- common punctuation mistakes
- common rules used in writing
- sentence structure and its types
- basic knowledge of grammar.
You are going to learn proofreading and editing like a pro. You are going to practice and learn about the following topics:
What is proofreading?
What to proofread?
common writing mistakes
English grammar mistakes
common punctuation mistakes
How to Recognize Common Text Errors
And Much More!
How are you going to learn to proofread and edit?
by watching how I will correct mistakes practically. I will use my students' short stories and essays as an example. I will correct the mistakes within the documents.
So, you will learn how to edit articles, documents, or essays step by step.
you will see the feedback and correction
I will tell you why I did this or that.
by asking questions related to the lessons
With Practice Activities in the practice section, in which you will be given documents to correct as assignments. Then you will send them to me, and I will give you my feedback.
When I learn something new about the topics covered in my proofreading and editing course, I'll add it to the course - at no additional cost to you! You have my guarantee that you will love what you learn in this editing course.
Conclusion: You Got To The Right Place!
Who this course is for:
- A student who wants to avoid common writing mistakes
- A student who wants to learn the common rules used in writing
- A student who has basic knowledge of a sentence structure
- A student who wants to write better essays
- Someone who wants to write better