Online private English lessons on Zoom in Ankara | learn English
|Online private English lessons on Zoom in Ankara | learn English|
Ankara, Turkey’s cosmopolitan capital, sits in the country’s central Anatolia region. It’s a center for the performing arts, home to the State Opera and Ballet, the Presidential Symphony Orchestra, and several national theater companies. Overlooking the city is Anitkabir, the enormous hilltop mausoleum of Kemal Atatürk, modern Turkey’s first president, who declared Ankara the capital in 1923
Why should you take online private English lessons on Zoom with Mr. Zaki Badr?
- Mr. Zaki is a qualified English teacher.
- He holds certificates in teaching English includes TESOL and TEFL. TESOL: Teaching English to Speakers of Other languages, Arizona State University, USA. TEFL: Teaching English as a Foreign Language, London.
- He speaks English at a native speaker level
- He speaks English with an American accent
- 10+ years of experience teaching kids and adults
- certificates link: https://bit.ly/MyCertificates1
- watch some of Mr. Zaki recorded classes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAfkNLaHCTU&list=PLd_rEfCL0M3ml-OuykJ45PLwoja50W-s1
Mr. Zaki can teach you the following courses and more:
- General English
- TOEFL IBT
- Business English
- Preparation for an interview
- English for kids
Contact us through WhatsApp:
+20 1027 87 1551
+20 1220 9428 96
or Facebook page: Learn Special English