superlative adjectives exercise with answers
|superlative adjectives exercise with answers|
Superlative adjectives are used when comparing one thing or people to many. In the previous lesson, teacher Zaki Badr wrote an exercise about comparison adjectives. We use adjectives before nouns or pronouns and after the verb To Be (am, is, are, was, were, been).
In the following article, we discussed and explained the following: superlative adjectives, adjective meaning, possessive adjectives, adjective examples, adjective words, and adjectives to describe a person.
All you need to know about Adjectives: meaning, uses, types, rules, and order.
superlative adjectives exercise
- I like him the____.a) moreb) lessc) a and bd) most
- She is the ___ beautiful girl I have ever seen.a) mostb) lessc) a and bd) er
- He is the___ man in his class.a) niceb) nicerc) a and bd) nicest
- He is the ___ boy in his family.a) smartb) nicerc) b and dd)smartest
- Her hair is the ___ compared to the other women.a) longerb) longc) longestd) smarter
superlative adjectives answers:
Learn more about English Grammar:
comparison adjectives exercise with answers
Are you interested in an online one-to-one English class on Zoom?
If so, check the details within this post: