How to teach English, and how to be a certified English teacher? by Mr.Zaki Badr
|How to teach English, and how to be a certified English teacher? by Mr.Zaki Badr|
Hello everyone, let me introduce myself.
My name is Zaki Badr.I am an online English instructor/tutor.
I am a native-like English instructor with a pure American accent.
I have been teaching English to all ages(kids, adults) since 2011.
English teaching certificates that I got :
• TESOL Certificate, Arizona State University, USA, December 2018.
• TEFL Certificate, TeacherRecord, China, October 2020.
• TEFL Certificate, London Teacher Training College OFQUAL regulated, London, June 2021
• Write Professional Emails in English, Georgia Institute of Technology, July 14th
• IELTS teacher training by IDP, Australia
• Teaching English Online given by Cambridge Assessment English in Feb 2019.
• Teaching English to Young Learners by George Mason University
• Other certificates from Cambridge and Pearson
My certificates Link: https://bit.ly/MyCertificates1
How to teach English?
It's a big question actually. Ask yourself some questions: Are you going to teach English to kids or adults? how old are they? what things make them happy? what things are they interested in?
- Relate your class to their interests.
- Make your classes interesting and informative.
- Music helps.
- Movies help too.
- When you feel your students are bored, stop! change the class. Search for the flipped classroom.
- Don't be traditional. It doesn't mean you know a lot that they have to know a lot.
- Don't make it complicated if their level isn't suitable.
- Test your students' level before teaching them (all four skills )
- The 45-minute class is pretty good for children. More than that, they will be bored.
- Sing with your students to help them improve their self-confidence and pronunciation.
- Remember, if they trust you, you will help them better.
- Your body language is very important. Always smile.
If you still have any problems, you could write a comment, and I'll help you out.
How to be a certified English teacher?
The certificates which are accepted globally are TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, DELTA, ...
you must at least take one of them. I'm sure that there are many certificates, but those mentioned are the common ones.
How to take TESOL from Arizona State University, USA?
Arizona State University has made a TESOL course on Coursera which is excellent by the way.
TESOL is 8 courses. The link to the Specialization :
If you don't have $400 to take the course, you can apply for financial aid. Coursera understands that and usually accepts students' financial aids.
Watch my TESOL assignments (10 videos portfolio)
Also, you can study TEFL at London Teacher Training College, TEFL is short for Teaching English as a Foreign Language, OFQUAL regulated by the UK government office
|TEFL at London Teacher Training College OFQUAL regulated|
For more information about this course,